Would you like to start a luxury designer collection? I can give you a headstart. It is oftentimes challenging to figure out where to start if you are prepared to start making your luxury designer purchase because there are so many great designer brand and of course when you’re making expensive purchases you want something that will last for years and even have a high resale value. Below are lists of some real classic and well worth investment pieces to start your a luxury collection. If you have any ideas that were not listed, please feel free drop them down in the comment boxes. Enjoy!
Louis Vuitton Speedy
2. Louis Vuitton Neverfull$1,320 Many people love this beautiful bag that can be worn to work, to school, to brunch and pretty many more occasions. The Louis Vuitton Neverfull comes with a removable zippered clutch that can be carried separately as a chic pochette or serve as an extra pocket. Lining the bag is in a selection of bright shades 12.6 x 11.4 x 6.7 inches (Length x Height x Width) – 12.6 x 11.4 x 6.7 inches – Redesigned interior with Louis Vuitton archive details – Textile-lined inside pocket – Removable zippered clutch with matching interior – Natural cowhide leather trim – Golden color metallic pieces
3. Boy ChanelThis beautiful bag by Chanel has got to be the most loved bag in the world. The quality is extraordinary, the design is timeless and the resale value is simply amazing. From the Cruise 2017 Collection. Vermillion quilted lambskin Chanel Medium Boy Bag with antiqued gold-tone hardware, single chain-link and leather shoulder strap, olive green grosgrain lining, single slit pocket at interior wall and push-lock closure at front flap featuring CC logo embellishment. Serial number reads 23478188
- 3 1/4″ (82mm) heel (size 38.5).
- 85mm pitch.
- Please note that the red lacquer on the soles will wear off as a result of normal use. To minimize the effect, avoid wearing these shoes in wet weather or on abrasive surfaces.
- Leather upper, lining and soles
2. ValentinoThese shoes are rated high for their comfort. I recommend the nude pair because they literally pair well with every silhouette. Valentino Rockstud Slingback 100mm Pump One of the very popular shoes currently seen on red carpets, Valentino Rockstud shoes are an investment worth making for office, lunch and dinner dates and many more occasions.
- Valentino Garavani patent leather pump with matte leather trim.
- Signature platino Rockstud trim.
- 4″ covered heel.
- Pointed toe.
- Caged vamp.
- Adjustable buckle strap connects to halter.
- Leather lining and sole.
- Made in Italy.
BeltsThese belts are made to go with everything from trousers to denim
1.Salvatore FerragamoADJUSTABLE AND REVERSIBLE GANCINI BELT $395 Reversible calfskin belt featuring the iconic Gancini buckle in gold.This belt is adjustable and can be cut to size for a custom fit. Collection SS 18
2.Louis Vuitton$380 This mini belt is the more affordable scaled-down version of Louis Vuitton’s iconic Monogram canvas at $380 and is complemented by a slender gold metal buckle. – Width: 25 mm / 1 inch – Shiny golden buckle – Monogram canvas – Nubuck leather lining
3.HermesHermes belt buckle & Reversible leather strap 32 mm $810
1.GucciGucci GG jacquard knitted scarf with Web $310 First used in the 1970s, the GG logo was an evolution of the original Gucci rhombi design from the 1930s, and from then it’s been an established symbol of Gucci’s heritage. The Web stripe, traced back to the beginning of the 1950s, acts as a symbol of membership and a recognizable Gucci code.
- Light brown GG wool silk with green and red Web
- 14″W x 71″H
- 80% wool and 20% silk jacquard
- Made in Italy
2.Louis Vuitton$675 6.1 x 56.1 inches (Height x Width) – 47% silk, 26% viscose, 17% wool, 10% polyester – Louis Vuitton Paris signature in lurex
1.RaybanRayban-Warfarer Sunglasses, RB2132 52 $143
The New Wayfarer® is an updated version of the original, with that Hollywood red carpet look! Using the same shape and style introduced in the ’60s, Ray-Ban has added new color combinations that will get you noticed.
- Frame Style: Wayfarer
- Eye/Bridge/Temple Size: 52/18/145
- Case or Microfiber Pouch included
- Lens Material: glass
2.Dolce & GabbanaDolce & Gabana Sunglasses in Havana $240 70s-inspired square sunglasses in acetate. Dolce&Gabbana logo on the temples. • Frame Color: Tobacco • Temple Color: Tobacco • Lens Color: Brown gradient • Lens diameter: 53 mm • Bridge width: 21 mm • Temple length: 140 mm • Size: Regular • Made in Italy
3.GucciGucci Square Acetate Gradient Sunglasses $350
- Gucci square sunglasses in acetate.
- Lens/bridge/temple (in mm): 53-25-145.
- Gradient lenses.
- Interlocking G’s at temple.
- 100% UVA/UVB protection.
- Made in Italy.
1.Chanel Earrings in Metal, Strass & Resin- Retail at $4252. Chanel Brooch in Metal & Glass Pearls- Retail at $550